Wednesday 24 February 2016

Ebube Nwagbo shares photo from her 33rd birthday

Ebube Nwagbo turned 33 year old on Wednesday February 24 and posted the photo above with her pals Rukky Sanda, Destiny Amaka and Oge Okoye with the caption ''#SQUAD GOALS#BirthDaYvibes#''

Earlier that day, the Nollywood actress wished herself happy birthday with a lengthy message thanking God, alongside the photo below:

''Happy Birthday To Me!!Thank U Lord For The Gift Of Life!!Thank U Father For Ur Love And Immense Blessings In My Life!!Thank U For Making Me Me!!Thank U For Making Me In Ur Own Split Image!!U Made Me Special And Called Me Ur Glorious Work(OLUEBUBE)And By Ur Grace,I Have Lived Up To My Name!! I Thank U For My Wonderful Family,My Amazing Friends And Le Boo!!Thnk U For Giving Me The Best Fans And Followers On Earth!!Y'all Rock My World!!As I Add Another Year Tdy...My Mouth Is Full Of Thanks To U Father!!If My Body Were Full Of Mouths,It Won't Still Be Enough To Sing Ur Praises And Say Thank U!!Cos Ur SteadFast Love Never Ceaseth In My Life!!Its New Every Morning!!Thnk U For Another Glorious Year And More Glorious Years To Come #OLUEBUBECHUKWU#PiscesWoman#ThankFulMouth#God'sFirstLove#''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...