Tuesday 30 August 2016

TY Bello drops 'Land of Promise' new music - Listen Now!

Toyin Sokefun-Bello better known as TY Bello has released a brand new song ''Land Of Promise'' and you can listen to it right here!

The song was produced by Mela, mixed and mastered by Mr. Wols with background vocals by Nwando Omosebi, Abigail Bassey, Oshoboke Adejumoke and Awosika Olarewaju.

Akintayo Adeyemo was on the drums, Olasehinde Oluwasegun was on the guitar, George Ade-Alao was on the piano and Victor Sunday was on the keys.

''I finished writing this song on my travel to the destroyed parts of Northern Nigeria,'' the legendary photographer and singer said in a statement of her inspiration behind the track. ''I saw first-hand what it means to lose hope and how powerful and necessary hope is in moving forward. This song put hope on my lips and I hope it fires up the same in the heart of everyone that listens''.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...