Monday 7 November 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo renews contract until 2021 with Real Madrid, insists he's got 10 years left at the top

Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new five-year contract at Real Madrid on Monday afternoon November 7.

''This is a special day for me, extending my links with this club, the club of my heart, the 31-year-old Portuguese star who will be earning £365,000-a-week wage said in a presentation at the Santiago Bernabeu.

''Renewing for five years is very special and let it be clear that this is not the last contract. I want to keep making history and I'm sure that in the next five years I will keep scoring goals and winning trophies with the best club in the world. I want to finish my career at this club but I want this to be my penultimate contract,'' he continued.

Asked if he wanted to outdo Ferenc Puskas who played until he was 39 he said: ''Forty-one,'' and when asked about what he had left to give he added: ''I think I have got 10 years left.''







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...