Friday 24 February 2017

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Wishes Herself A Happy Birthday

Ebube Nwagbo is celebrating her birthday today and few minutes ago the actress wrote on Instagram wishing herself a happy birthday. 


"Happy Birthday To Me!!!The Posh One!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»...Thank U Lord For Ur UnEnding Blessings And Unconditional Love In My Life!!!Look At The Woman I Have Grown Into...U Made That Possible Lord!!πŸ™πŸ»..U Have Showered Me With Ur Love And Have Never Ceased To Bless Me Beyond Measures!!U Have Shown Me That I Am A 'Special' Being!!!U Have Added Another Glorious Year To My Glorious Years On Earth And More To Come!!I Am 4Eva ThankFul To U Lord For Making Me Me!!Thank U For This Beautiful Life U Have Given Me!!Thank U For Surrounding Me With Beautiful People And Loved Ones..Thank U For Giving Me The Best And Poshest Fans In The World..Thank U For The Gift Of Life,Love,Family,Friends❤️❤️😍😍...Cos I Have The Best Of It All...Thank U For Everything You Have Blessed Me With!!!πŸ™πŸ»❤️❤️πŸŽπŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‚πŸ˜€"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...