Sunday 8 June 2014

Happy Birthday, Kanye West! See How Kim Kardashian Is Celebrating with Her Husband

Romantic tweet: The reality star regularly expresses her devotion to Kanye through Twitter. Kanye West is "Bound" to have a happy birthday.

The rapper turned 37 on Sunday, and in typical Kardashian fashion, his in-laws captured the celebrations on Instagram.

"Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!" Kim Kardashian captioned a black-and-white snapshot of the newlyweds smooching from their wedding reception's photo booth.

Kardashian, 33, also shared a picture of her hubby's elaborate treat: six cakes shaped in letters to spell out "Yeezus," the title of West's latest album.


Not to be outdone, mom Kris Jenner posted a smiling selfie with the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!!" she wrote. "Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love" - Kim's mother on her instagram (krisjenner)


'To the love of my life!' Kim Kardashian tweets a happy birthday collage to boyfriend Kanye West as he celebrates his 36th..see pic below:

Sweet sentiment: Kim Kardashian created a photo collage for Kanye's West's birthday on Saturday, telling him: 'I love you beyond words'

West spent the night before his big day performing for huge crowds at the 2014 Summer X Games in Austin, Texas – also documented by Kardashian on Instagram. As he raps on pal 2 Chainz's "Birthday Song," "Ah Yeezy Yeezy how you do it huh / It's my birthday I deserve to be greedy huh."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...