Sunday 10 May 2015

I hope my wife will not divorce me - Jonathan says

President Jonathan was quoted as saying at the thanksgiving and Farewell service in honour of him and his wife Patience yesterday that he hopes his wife will not divorce him just as the former South African leader, F.W de Klerk's wife left him when he chose to abolish minority rule in South Africa, a decision he took for the greater good of South Africa.
''When F.W de Klerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me. But that is the only decision that has made RSA to still remain a global player time. If we still had that minority rule there, by this time, nobody will be talking about RSA. If you take certain decisions, it might be good for the generality of the people but it might affect people differently,'' he said
Mr Jonathan said this against the backdrop of his decision to concede defeat even before the final result was announced by INEC in the just concluded March 28th 2015 presidential elections.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...