Tuesday 12 May 2015

Iyanya thanks MTN, Fans after renewing contract with MTN Nigeria for another year

 Iyanya has renewed his contract with MTN Nigeria for another year.
''Thank You to @mtnng For another year to Represent The Brand. It's been a smooth and Great relationship since 2008 When you Brought my Career to Light Through MTN Project Fame, 8Years Later we keep growing together, now this is a Relationship That works. Also to @upfrontbookings @pauloo2104 @fusengn for managing Us to make sure we are inline with @mtnng and to @ubifranklintriplemg for always putting the fire on me to Stay focussed and keep wining, To all My Fans for always keeping me relevant and enjoying everything I put out for you. And to the Media you have Been Great. God bless you all. AMEN,'' the 28-year-old singer captioned the photos on instagram after the signing yesterday May 12.
Scroll down for more pics






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...