Friday 8 May 2015

Kim Kardashian speaks out about the 'Taboo' of mentall illness

Kim Kardashian flaunted her diamond ring while attending a signing for her new book Selfish held at Barnes and Noble at The Grove on Thursday May 7 in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old reality star recently spoke about mental illness.
''For me, I have experienced so many friends who have suffered from depression and other mental illnesses. And because I've never experienced it, I don't understand it. I wanted to really inform myself because it’s not just something that you can snap out of. It’s something that I feel is a little bit taboo. I also think it’s hard for people to admit they have a mental illness and I want them to know it’s okay. And there is help available,'' Kim said during a Google hangout with her fans


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...