Friday 8 May 2015

Man dresses in a suit to sell Water Melon on the streets

Daniel Nartey a Ghanaian man dressed in a black suit selling water melon around Madina in Ghana's capital, Accra. The 25-year-old primary school teacher who sells watermelon during weekends and when school is on vacation said he's doing it to have much savings so that he can buy an oven and run his own snack bar.

In an interview, Daniel was asked why he dresses this way and he said;
"My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do, so I decided to wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are willing to help me," Nartey said. He added that his dressing pattern gives him an edge which helps him make 100 % profit after sales, ''I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy from me.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...