Friday 19 June 2015

BREAKING: Tottenham complete transfer of Trippier from Burnley

Tottenham have completed the signing of Burnley defender Kieran Trippier, with the 24-year-old signing a five-year deal with the north Londoners.
''SIGNED: We are delighted to announce that we have completed the transfer of @trippier2 from Burnley,'' Tottenham Hotspur twitter handle read.
Trippier becomes Spurs' second signing of the summer, following on from centre-back Kevin Wimmer, and completed his £3.5 million move after penning terms and passing a medical.
"When I first heard that the club was interested I didn't have to think twice," Trippier told Spurs' official website. "It's such a big club and now I just can't wait to get started and show everyone what I can do. Whenever I get a chance, I want to do well for the other players, the staff and, of course, the fans. I’ll take every opportunity I get with both hands and hopefully play my part for everyone at the club.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...