Friday 19 June 2015

I will not respond to critics during Ramadan - Ben Bruce

Senator Ben Murray Bruce, said during this Ramadan period he'll not respond to critics over his decision to donate part of his wardrobe allowance to the unpaid workers in Osun state and no one can dissuade him from doing what his conscience directs in helping his fellow man. 

''I'll take whatever attacks come my way but nothing and nobody can dissuade me from doing what my conscience directs in helping my fellow man,'' he said. ''The month of Ramadan is here. Many unpaid workers will fast. With what will they break their fast? I thought of that and it moved me to act. I may not be a Muslim, but I respect Islam and I believe that it is wrong for me to respond to any attack during the Holy month of Ramadan. I wish the Muslim Ummah a successful fast. Please pray for God's intervention in Nigeria so that peace may return. Ramadan Kareem!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...