Monday 9 November 2015

50 Cent blasts Vivica A. Fox for insinuating that he's gay

50 Cent is firing back at his ex-girlfriend Vivica A. Fox after she insinuated that he is gay during an interview on Watch What Happens Live.

Host Andy Cohen asked Vivica to comment on her reaction to 50 allegedly blaming the Empire season two ratings drop on ''gay stuff.''

'First of all, you know the pot called the kettle black is all I’m saying,'' Vivica said. When asked to provide a definitive answer on whether he’s gay, she added “No, he’s not. I mean, we had a great time. He just seems like he’s got something that’s not quite clear.”

Vivica then brought up a magazine cover in which 50 wrapped his arm around a shirtless Soulja Boy. “He just looked like a booty snatcher on that one to me,'' she said.

Soulja was the first to respond to the accusations. “Everybody hit up this cougar..she’s single & ready to mingle …1-800-GrannyDesperateForAttention extension I’mWashedUp 😂😂,” he wrote on Instagram.

50 screencapped his friend’s social media post and added a comment of his own.

''Oh No!!!, 😳 Now she thinks I’m gay because I let her lick my Ass. 😔 LMAO. Wait,I didn’t want her to,she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of grey 😆,'' 50 said.

Culled from JJ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...