Thursday 10 December 2015

Kim Kardashian shows off all flower arrangements, son Saint's pram she received after giving birth on her livestream video

Kim Kardashian did a livestream on her app on Thursday to show her fans some of the stunning floral arrangements she got from friends congratulating her after giving birth to her new son Saint West.

''Let me show you the most gorgeous flowers that I got from everybody. They are so, so, so sweet, I love flowers, so it was really nice,'' the 35-year-old reality star said in her video, which can be seen below.

Kim had the flowers displayed all over her mom Kris Jenner‘s Calabasas home. At one point in the video, Kris made an appearance, and insisted the red flowers were hers, ''I think the red ones were for me and the white ones were for you''

Kim responded: ''You know what? Don't kill my joy. Who would send you flowers when I give birth? ''That doesn't make sense.

Her mother teased: ''It was saying, 'Congratulations, Grandma!''


Watch video below





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...