Thursday 10 December 2015

Nicki Minaj denies engagement to Meek Mill but hints at future nuptials as she covers Billboard

Nicki Minaj is denying talk of an engagement to Meek Mill on the December 2015 cover of Billboard Magazine,

The 33-year-old ''Anaconda'' rapper who sets rumors of aflame on Wednesday night after she posted snaps of a huge diamond sparkler on her wedding finger, teased in an interview a possible future wedding to her rapper beau.

''Meek gave me that,' she told the publication about the sparkler. ''He and I are not engaged. But he said he would like to give me three rings before we get married. I don't know what's going to happen with he and I. I just know right now we are really, really enjoying each other's company.''









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...