Wednesday 10 February 2016

Kim Kardashian opens up about Kanye, North, family business on Editorialist's issue

Kim Kardashian covered the latest digital issue of Editorialist where the 35-year-old reality star revealed about her 2-year-old daughter, 38-year-old husband rapper Kanye and family business.

Here's what Kim had to share with the Mag

Kanye West:

"It was [Kanye's] idea to do the book of selfies, he picked the name, and he introduced me to Rizzoli. The book is so fun and cool, and no one has ever done a book of selfies before. I really value his opinion, and I trust his opinion, especially aesthetically. But I work a lot with my sisters, so sometimes three opinions is all you can handle."

North West:

"When North was born, I used to pray, ‘Can she handle this life?' Because it's a lot to come into, a family that has the spotlight on them, and it's very public. But I really believe people come into our lives, and they choose us, and she knows what her life is going to be. I value my relationship with her so much. I want to become best friends with her to the [point that] she can ask me anything. My hope for her is that she is just really kind to people and grows up as normal as possible within all of the chaos."

Business:

"I really want to kind of scale things back and do what I am crazy passionate about. that's just what makes me happy, especially when you have a family. I have so many ideas, and I think it's just about taking that step because I do a lot with my sisters, so it's a decision on [whether or not] we want to do it together."

For more Kim, visit, E! Online.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...