Monday 8 February 2016

Mourinho says he's not enjoying being unemployed!

Jose Mourinho on Saturday was interviewed by GQ magazine and published on its website where the 53-year-old former Chelsea manger revealed he's not enjoying time off and want to return to coaching.

"No, I am not enjoying it," he said. "I can have everything I love at the same time. I can have my family, I can have my friends, I can have my quiet life, which I also like, and I can have my football... I can have everything together and I don't need to give up on one of them. To be fully happy I need everything, so I go back to football. I think it's my natural habitat. I have worked since I can remember, and as a manager since 2000. I stopped when I left Chelsea in 2007, for a few months, and now is the second time I stop in 15 or 16 years, so it is not a drama. But for sure, I will be back soon."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...