Tuesday 9 February 2016

Photos: Ini Edo attends Julie Odia's Bachelorette Party; See also Odia's pre-wedding pics

Ini Edo was at Julie Odia's Bachelorette Party which was hosted by Nollywood actress Uche Jombo at Mimz Lounge, Lekki, Lagos on Sunday February 7.

Odia, wrote appreciating friends and family who made her day,  ''I have the best friends hands down. I was so pleasantly surprised. Walking into mimz to beautiful faces of awesome friends, haaaa, such bliss, such joy, the happiness and love I felt, words won't do enough justice to describe. Special thanks to bff of the world @uchejombo you are a wonder and I love you deep. @officiallindaikeji you are so special to me and I was informed of all you did to make my day special, I missed you last night. Big kisses to my day one sisters, many of you are not on ig. Lol''


Julie Odia is the publisher and Editor-In-Chief of Wow! Magazine..


Below are her pre-wedding photos featuring the couple sporting three different outfits taken at Radisson Blu Anchorage, Lagos.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...