Friday 12 February 2016

Tiwa Savage opens up about her experience dealing with criticism

Tiwa Savage explained to Pulse TV in an exclusive interview how she has been able to handle criticism from her fans and the media.

"It used to be tough.'' the 36-year-old singer and mother of one told Pulse TV of her days when she used to hit back at critics.

''I used to always want to explain to everybody like...then you get comments like that 'she is unapproachable, she is not nice.' found myself doing extra with people in media, in radio, even just fans. I was burning out. I was exhausted, and you just cannot please everybody. And as soon as I got that into my head I was fine. I would just know that my conscience is clear.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...