Friday 11 March 2016

Beyonce reveals giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy was her 'proudest moment'

Beyonce has named her 4-year-old daughter Blue Ivy as her biggest accomplishment in a new interview with Garage magazine.

''Out of everything I've accomplished, my proudest moment, hands-down, was when I gave birth to my daughter, Blue,'' 34-year-old singer told Garage.

"My biggest hero is and always will be my mother. She has taught me about caring for others, working hard and working smart. Everything I know about being a mother comes from the examples she has shown. My mother has instilled confidence in my sister and me and taught us to always be grateful," she continued.


For more from Beyonce visit www.garagemag.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...