Friday 4 March 2016

'My love for camouflage' - Cynthia Morgan

Cynthia Morgan explained on her Instagram account on Thursday with a photo of herself in a military uniform the very reason she loves wearing camouflage.

Cynthia wrote, ''MY LUV FOR CAMO😍lord knows if not music then it would have bin the military 😍Afterall my mum wanted dat or to be a naval officer 😂Cz she know sey I be strong woman...I represent strength Fi the ladies...I always wanted a fancy glock for my 20th birthday (for the love of standing up for people n not wanting to see people being oppressed😂)until I found Jesus and music 😂.now my music is my fancy glock..well am still Gon get one...maybe wen am fifty cz you just can't f with MAMA MORGAN when she is fifty...(THE GODMOTHER)PHUCK around and get bodied...😂obsession.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...