Thursday 4 August 2016

Lady Gaga attends Tony Bennett's 90th birthday party!

Lady Gaga walks the red carpet in style while attending her pal Tony Bennett's 90th birthday party on Wednesday night August 3 in New York.

"It goes fast. Life goes fast,''  Bennett said during his birthday party. ''I'm 90 but I still feel like I'm about 35 years old. The audience has always made me feel accepted. I've been sold out throughout my whole life, performing throughout the world, it's a great gift and I'm very honored to have had a great life entertaining people.

''This particular day is the best moment in my life. The whole day has been magical. The whole world is showing up for me and wishing me well on my 90th birthday, and I can’t be more blessed than that,'' he continued.

"I'd like to do another album with Lady Gaga. We get along so great and our first album sold so much. And she really needs the money,'' he added.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...