Monday 11 May 2015

Kanye West showered Kim Kardashian with Gifts on Mother's Day

The 37-year-old rapper Kanye West showered his wife Kim Kardashian with special gifts May 10 to celebrate Mother’s Day – Kim was in Brazil while Kanye was still in the States.
''I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day! I'm so sad I'm so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby and North soooo much!!!!'' Kim captioned, along with a photo of a ton of roses.
Kim wrote later in another picture whilst she was in a restaurant, ''So I get to a restaurant in São Paulo & my husband had a string quartet waiting playing Sam Smith!!!!! Every single waiter who brought food said "This is from Mr. West for the best mother in the world"! Seriously I have the best husband ever!!!!'' Kim wrote later.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...