Tuesday 12 May 2015

Khloe Kardashian's beau French Montana wants to keep their relationship private

Khloe Kardashian dons a form-fitting dress while filming scenes for her hit show Keeping Up with the Kardashians at Dash on Tuesday May 12 in West Hollywood, Calif. On the same day, the 30-year-old reality star was spotted wearing workout clothes while arriving at her younger sister Kendall‘s house.

Khloe's beau French Montana recently chatted about featuring her in more of his music videos.
 ''Not for now, but I definitely let her see [my music] when I’m around. It’s always positive feedback. I like to keep my private life private because that works with my sanity, but she’s a good, beautiful person,'' French shared to People.

- JustJared

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...