Monday 11 May 2015

OJB releases statement says he only went for checkup because of infections

Popular Nigerian music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa popularly known as OJB has released a statement saying he only want for checkup because of infections contrary to reports which claimed his kidney had collapsed again.    

Below is the statement:
''Hi my name is Babatunde okungbowa a.k.a OJB Jezreel. I'd like to set the record straight, am at home and healthy with my family going about my normal business. Obviously bloggers don't research before they post. If they did they would know that a transplant patient will always do routine checkups cus of infections etc. Mmmm nuff said am sure hiptv, orisun tv,encomium,el tv and black jerzie seeing and speaking with me in the past 2 weeks. Wasn't on a hospital bed or in one! Research proper if it's gossip worthy or not"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...