Thursday 4 June 2015

Buhari: "I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it''

Speaking at a press conference in Niger Republic, on Wednesday June 3, Buhari renewed his vow to destroy the Boko Haram Islamic sect, saying ''five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough.''
"I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough. On the issue of the Niger military positioned in cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks we will be able to replace them with Nigerian forces so they can return to their country. I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency,''  President Muhammadu Buhari said. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...