Sunday 6 September 2015

Dencia announces using her sister's breast milk for facials

Dencia announced on her Twitter account recently that she has started using breast milk as facial- interestingly enough, she she said is her sister's breast milk and will be using that for a whole week.

''I'm gonna use my sister's breast milk as facial for a whole week & I see what happens. #BabySkinOnTheWay πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹'' Dencia tweeted.

The Nigerian entertainer added, ''Breast milk on fleek... It's so sticky on my face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. I tasted it too πŸ‘…... #Breastmilk #facial #babyface #BoobieJuice.''

''Yes, breast milk has all the good stuff babies need to grow, but it also has some serious healing qualities,'' Simedar Jackson wrote in Marie Claire. ''The antibodies in breast milk can help heal minor illnesses and injuries, such as pink eye and ear infection, and it can also soothe sore nipples.''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...