Saturday 26 September 2015

Lewis Hamilton prefers to raise his children in the Colorado mountains to Britain

Lewis Hamilton wore a leather jacket and shades as he attended the Alexander Wang Spring 2016 fashion show in New York earlier this month.

The 30-year-old Formula one driver who joined celebrities at Alexander Wang Fashion Week show to show his support for Wang's latest collection, said he won't raise his children in the same country in which he grew up.

''The place in the mountains [Colorado] feels like my real home,'' Hamilton told Daily Mirror. ''It is the one house I own and have had built for me, and it feels like my family home. That's where my kids are going to grow up...''

Hamilton is reportedly the Britain's richest sportsman having increased his wealth from last year by £20million to an eye-watering £88m.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...