Friday 11 September 2015

Part Two Interview: Caitlyn Jenner opens up about panic attacks during transition

Caitlyn Jenner is opening up about the panic attacks she suffered during her transition in this second part of her interview with Today show’s Matt Lauer.

''I had a massive panic attack,'' the 65-year-old former Olympian told the host after a round of gulf played. ''I'd never had anything like that in my life. It was, like, so scary. My heart was just pounding and this and that. In my head when I shut my eyes, it was just, like, 'My God, what did you just do?' Because that surgery kind of passed the point of no return.''

Regrets on post-transgender:

''No regrets whatsoever,'' Caitlyn said. ''I just want my family to be okay. All of that stuff takes time. You transition, your whole family goes through this. They've been a blessing in my life, and you don't want anything to hurt them, and you wonder, are you doing the right thing? You know, living your true self. And everybody handles it differently.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...