Sunday 15 November 2015

Union J's Josh Cuthbert announces engagement to girlfriend Chloe Lloyd

Union J's Josh Cuthbert got down on one knee and proposed to model Chloe Lloyd whilst the couple enjoyed a romantic gondola ride in Venice, Italy.

''My best friend and soulmate totally got down on one knee on a Gondola in Venice and I obviously said YES!'' Lloyd wrote captioning a photo of her showing off the ring on Instagram, adding, ''Erm whaaaaaat!!!!! I really wish I had the champagne emoji right about now…. I love you @joshcuthbert_uj (sic)''

Whilst Josh uploaded a photo of the couple on the gondola and added: "SHE SAID YES!!! ???? happiest/luckiest guy in the whole world. 'I love you @chloelloyd. (sic)"

The ''You Got It All'' hit-maker and Lloyd got together last summer and have been pretty much inseparable ever since.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...