Wednesday 9 March 2016

Ashley Greene covers Shape Magazine's April issue!

Ashley Greene shows off her crazy fit abs on the cover of Shape magazine’s April 2016 issue.

Here's what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On food giving her fuel: 

''What I put into my body has a huge impact on the results I get out of it. Eating keeps my metabolism cranking.''

On her number one mantra: 

''Be fit and fierce, but never, ever sacrifice your fun.''

On being a morning person: 

''To fit my workout into my day, I have to be out the door early. That means I don’t have time to think about whether I’m tired or to come up with excuses. And I’ve found that when I exercise in the morning, I have a much more productive day. After I finish my workout, I feel as if I can conquer the world.''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...