Wednesday 9 March 2016

Kanye West defends his fashion line on Twitter: 'I believe in my ripped homeless sweaters'

Kanye West has defended his Yeezy line in a series of tweets on Wednesday March 9 against media criticism.

''I don’t personally like suit jackets anymore. I especially hate suit jackets on women… that was a groundbreaking idea 5 million years ago! I feel we are so stuck in the past and tradition. I also hate all the stylists that copy Hedi Slimane and give their clients blatant YSL looks thinking that it will bring a younger client. Just cause somebody is wearing combat boots doesn’t mean it’s all of a sudden youth. Oh and I only came to Paris fashion to stand by my friends Olivier, Riccardo and Demna. I thank Olivier for designing his collection around my wife… this is visionary as I believe that Kim is our modern day everything. I thank Demna for using the "I feel like Pablo" sweatshirts in his show, this is my friend and we've bounced ideas and references for years since the time when he designed for YEEZY Season 1. Sorry I couldn’t be at Virgil’s show because I had a meeting in another city. All these journalists can give their opinions well these are mine…yes I believe in my ripped homeless sweaters!!! I like T-shirts and women in yoga pants… I live in LA that’s what people wear… not sure why someone would put a suit jacket on with that. The fashion world is sooooooo fake and Carine is one of the very few real people in fashion… So many people turned on her when she was fired and acted like they forgot the innovation and beauty that she brought to the world… Fake Fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake … just my analysis If you wouldn’t invite me to your house then don’t invite me to your show. Don’t try to use me for advertisement or to make your proposed trend relevant. Be real… Olivier designed clothes for my show… That was real, that was groundbreaking, that is a Real Friend,''the 38-year-old rapper and fashion designer wrote.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...