Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kim K lashes out at Adrienne Bailon for saying association with her family ruined her career

In an interview with Latina magazine, singer, reality star & Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon said one of the things that affected her career was appearing on the Kardashian reality show.

"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career. I probably realized that too late – not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show." she said

Talking about Rob, who was her first love, Adrienne said people still give a hard time for hurting him

‘It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, “Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?" Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, “You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.” But women, we're supposed to be like, “He messed up. He made a mistake.”. In my situation, it wasn't like, “Oh my God! I made a mistake!”’ she admitted. ‘He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal.’

Immediately the interview was made available online, Kim K took to twitter to slam her.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...