Friday 22 May 2015

My wife is not a model - Gov. Oshiomhole

Governor of Edo State Adams Oshiomhole has said that his new wife, Iara, was not a model professionally, although she is a model to him.

Speaking recently at a thanksgiving Mass at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, Oshiomhole denied reports that his wife is a ‘top model,’ saying the speculation might have been generated from her poise and beauty.
''When I read newspaper stories and they said that I married a top model, I felt maybe they were referring to another person. The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model. But, of course, she is a model to me and we hope and pray that we will be models in the eyes of our God and I think that is the most important thing,'' he said

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...