Sunday 18 September 2016

Ubi Franklin writes 2Baba on his birthday, calls Singer 'A Great Father'

Innocent Idibia aka 2Baba turned 41 today and the Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin wrote a birthday message to him on Instagram calling the Music legend "A Great Father" 

Ubi said, "You Know you mean Alot to me, remember coming to cry to you  8 years ago about people trying to block me from moving forward in the industry and you said to me "who be Franklin" who Them be? And as we sat back stage you pointed at people who have written sturvs about you that will come and still hail you and Hug you, and you killed them with your humility and kindness. You asked me do you know where you are going and what you want to become? I said yes and you said "who Be Franklin" do what you believe is right I see you becoming a Big Player in the Industry "Don't let them stop you" It came to pass. I cannot pay for your kindness and advice over the years and your humility to everyone who had the opportunity of meeting you in person. A Great Father .Happy Birthday to a Big Boss "A Guy" @official2baba"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...