Friday 12 December 2014

Brazilian man admits 'addicted' to murder after killing up to 42 people, 38 are all women

A Brazilian man who was arrested Wednesday, Dec 10th 2014, after he stabbed a woman to death in a Rio de Janeiro suburb has revealed further details murdering other 41 people and said he sees it as a fun and will kill again if he gets the chance, according to Fox News

Sailson Jose das Gracas, 26, admitted to stabbing the woman and then confessed to killing 38 women, three men, and a two-year-old girl in methodically planned murders in the Rio area over the last decade after studying each victims for up to a month.
"I observed them, I studied them. I waited for a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I tried to ascertain where they lived, what their families were like. I kept watch on their houses and then after a while went there at dawn, waited for my chance and entered," broadcaster Globo's G1 news portal quoted Gracas as saying.
"At 17, I killed the first woman and that gave me a buzz. I kept on doing it and I enjoyed it," he said, adding on one occasion a couple, Cleusa Balbina and her former husband, Jose Messias, contracted him to kill someone for money. The pair are now under arrest.
Gracas said he used a gun in contract killings but strangled his other victims.

He planned his crimes meticulously, wearing a rain jacket to conceal his identity and gloves so as not to leave fingerprints.
"When I wasn't killing someone I got uptight. I would pace up and down at home. Killing calmed me down.
"I'd kill someone and then would think about the victim for two or three months. After that, I'd go off hunting for another victim, Gracas said.
"I don't feel remorse - if I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I'll do the same thing all over again."
Under Brazilian law, the maximum prison term is 30 years.

Watch video below


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...