Monday 29 September 2014

Again, Former Pres. Obasanjo goes back to school for a higher degree in Christian Theology

Former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo revealed monday night september 29, 2014 that he is going back to school for a higher degree in Christian Theology.

Having obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in 2009, Mr. Obasanjo will now be working towards a doctorate degree, beginning first with a Masters degree.

According to reports, when contacted Monday night, Mr. Obasanjo confirmed he was returning to school.
“I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavour of life,” Obasanjo said. “I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith.”
When asked how he was going to cope combining his studies with his tight international engagements, Mr. Obasanjo said he would take advantage of the flexibility of the National Open University’s system.
“Fortunately, the Open University is flexible enough and I will definitely be able to cope. I was able to cope when I did the Post Graduate. I was also busy during the period,” he said.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...