Monday 29 August 2016

Pregnant Blac Chyna poses nude for Paper Magazine cover - PHOTOS!

Blac Chyna strips down for the cover of Paper Magazine's September 2016 issue.

The 28-year-old pregnant model is expecting her first child with fiancé Rob Kardashian and she is due in the next few weeks.

Here's what she had to share with the mag:

On her new reality show: 

''I’m excited about fans getting to know me as a person and not as a thing or a face. I’m funny and smart, and they’ll see me as a mom with several businesses just keeping everything together. I’m looking forward to showing my relationship with Rob, our day to day, our struggles and what we’re dealing with, positive and negative. I hope when people think about Blac Chyna, they think of a mogul and entrepreneur, a mother and a badass bitch.''

On sharing photos of son King Cairo on Instagram: 

''I don’t mind sharing a funny video of him or some pictures with my followers, because I want to show everybody his greatness. He brightens up my whole day.''

On the gendered insults she receives: 

''Stripper, slut, ho, all these things people portray us as — we wanted to start a movement, because we’re tired of this double standard where a guy can f–k ten bitches and he’s the man. A woman does it and she’s a ho, she’s a slut. We wanted to push the barrier,to own it… You can say mean things about me, but it doesn’t matter, we’re still gonna do us… So what if I was a stripper?''

For more of the interview, visit www.papermag.com




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...