Monday 22 August 2016

Tiwa Savage says she regrets exposing her 'private life' in public

Tiwa Savage is opening up about why she talked about her 'private life' on social media.

The singer and mother of one disclosed this in a recent interview with Elle South Africa -- which she also talked about her latest deal with Roc Nation.

''My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much,'' Tiwa told the Mag. ''There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.''

On her new record deal with Roc Nation:

''We are finalizing the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly a woman, because traditionally such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists. I’m so honored it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes.''

Recall that Tiwa's two-year-old marriage to Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz literally went sour after Teebillz's rant on Instagram where she was accused of infidelity.
\

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...