Thursday 26 January 2017

My Intention Not To Take Credit For Any Movement - 2baba

2baba says on Thursday that he does not have any intention to take credit for the protest he's organizing on February 5 over the Nigeria's government poor performance. 


"I am blessed to have a platform that allows me to reach a lot of people at a time. I believe this voice also comes with a responsibility to use it to speak up for my people. So, when I received the broadcasts that had been going round for some days calling for protests against the state of the country I posted it in a show of support," the singer said. 


He continued, ""My intention was never to take credit for the movement but rather amplify the voices of the organization credited with the widely circulated message.


To my colleagues that have joined their voices to this call, thank you for showing the Nigerian people they are not alone. I remain committed to contributing to the well being of my people in any little way I can," 2baba added, "One love! #WeWillProtest" 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...