Monday 9 March 2015

I have felt ugly and insecure standing next to Cristiano Ronaldo - ex-model girlfriend Irina Shayk

Cristiano Ronaldo's ex-model girlfriend Irina Shayk said she ''felt ugly and insecure'' standing next to the 30-year-old world player of the year who she referred to as ''the wrong man''.

Irina, 29, was interviewed by Spanish magazine Hola, she spoke about her ideal man.
"My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women. I don't believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they're boys not men. I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn't turn out that way" She added: '\I think a woman feels ugly when she's got the wrong man at her side. I've felt ugly and insecure.''
Cristiano and Irina had broken up in December 2014 after being in a relationship for five years.

The Portuguese footballer said of their break-up in January: 'After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end.
''We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now,'' He added ''I wish Irina the greatest happiness.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...