Friday 8 April 2016

'American Idol' names Harmon its final winner!

American Idol has named Trent Harmon its final champion at the end of a two-hour-plus series finale on Thursday night April 7 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.

Here's what Harmon, 25, had to share with USA TODAY backstage on the evening!

"I haven't been able to breathe in almost a year,'' Harmon said. ''I feel like in that moment, I got to decompress for the first time in almost a year.''

He continued, "There's a sea of people across that stage tonight that Idol made relevant in so many homes for so many years. Any time I'm mentioned (as a champion) with a Carrie Underwood or a Kelly Clarkson, I'm OK with that.''

Harmon beats fellow Mississippian La'Porsha Renae to become the Fox singing competition's 15th and final Idol.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...