Wednesday 13 April 2016

Selena Gomez reveals why she does not have time to worry about people judging her in GQ

Selena Gomez flaunts her cleavage in this brand new photo from her new GQ magazine feature, which will be released in full on Thursday April 14.

''I didn't have an opportunity to figure out my life without people having an opinion every step of the way, the 23-year-old singer told GQ of growing up in the public eye.

On not believing in self-pity: ''I chose this. So I'm not gonna sit here and say, 'Oh, my God, poor me, I didn’t have a normal childhood.' I don't give a f*ck about that.''

On shooting Neighbors 2: ''I was cussing a lot and being dramatic.''

Watch a behind-the-scenes clip from Selena's shoot below....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...