Tuesday 12 August 2014

Courtney Stodden is back in a bikini (and Doug Hutchison's arms) as couple frolic on the beach since announcing they're newly engaged nine months after marriage split


Their love is a shore thing. Prior to revealing they were back together and once again engaged, 19-year-old Courtney Stodden and her 54-year-old estranged husband Doug Hutchison put on quite the public display of affection as they took to the beach on Friday to show off how enamored they are with each other.

The surgically enhanced teenager frolicked in a blue bikini as she locked lips and canoodled with her 35 years older main man. Scroll down for more...

Courtney could barely contain herself as her ample cleavage nearly spilled out of her tiny two-piece swimsuit.

Her overprocessed platinum locks cascaded down her shoulders as she flashed her petite waist and slender legs while roaming sans platform heels on the beach.

The reality star also made sure to display her huge diamond ring as she basked in the spotlight.

Meanwhile Doug couldn't have seemed prouder of his child bride as he made sure to keep his hands all over her nubile body after safely guiding the young beauty to shore.

The Green Mile actor then covered up his pale torso with a black T-shirt as the fame-hungry duo continued the romantic performance on their blanket.

Regarding her decision to take him back, Courtney told Fishwrapper, 'Doug and I have been through so much together, but somehow through it all, it brought us closer and confirmed my love for him.'

While Doug added, 'My love and respect for Courtney is timeless and I look forward to our future ceremony when we renew our vows.'

Their seaside love fest came just days before the 19-year-old model confirmed on Twitter on Monday that she had accepted a proposal from her estranged husband.

The controversial couple split in November and even went so far as to sign a separation agreement.

The two looked to be in sync when they filmed VH1's Couples Therapy last Friday. The 54-year-old actor even kissed his wife's hand.

The two never divorced. According to FOX411, they will renew their vows by the end of the year.

'Courtney realized just how much love she really had for Doug,' Stodden's mother and manager Krista Keller told the site. 'They really love each other and wanted to be together.'

In November Courtney explained to the same site that the two split because of their age difference. 'Doug and I decided to separate and end our marriage because of the obvious, our age gape is 34 years.'

Stodden was 16 when she married the Lost actor - he was then 51-years-old. Keller had to sign off on her daughter's marriage certificate.

'When I signed that [marriage certificate], I think moms sometimes know their daughters and I’m very very happy for them that she's made this choice again for herself,' said Keller.

The legal agreement was signed by both parties revealed they would continue to live in the same home.

It also stated that the duo, who married in 2011 when Courtney was just 16, plan to remain friends and business partners despite their split.

The legal document reads: 'Through their entertainment attorney, Doug Hutchinson and Courtney Alexis Stodden have confirmed terms of their legal separation.

'For the time being Courtney and Doug will remain living together at their residence in separate rooms and continue to support one another as friends and business partners.'

Courtney dished about her split with E! News in 2013. 'I am feeling good. Obviously any break-up is stressful. We've gone through quite a bit as of late, but I am feeling good,' she told British correspondent, Melanie Bromley.

When asked what went wrong she said: 'My age, obviously,' and tearfully denied that the split was for publicity.

Courtney was flung into the spotlight in May 2011 when the then-16-year-old aspiring pop star tied the knot in Las Vegas to the actor.

While the world was in shock over the mismatched marriage, Courtney claims she didn't see the problem. 'I got that it was unconventional but I didn't get how weird and strange it came across,' she said.

Marveling over how positive the soon-to-be-divorcee was, TV host Melanie said: 'I feel like I am interviewing someone who was just released from jail, you seem so happy and excited.'

'That's funny! I am happy and I am excited,' admitted Courtney. 'I feel like a little girl again. Just being able to start over. When I was 16, I got my marriage license instead of my driver's license.

'I had this new-found celebrity. I was a personality overnight.'

When asked if she minds that people think of her as a sex object, Courtney replied: 'No, I don't . It doesn't bother me at all. I am doing my own thing.

When asked if she minds that people think of her as a sex object, Courtney replied: 'No, I don't . It doesn't bother me at all. I am doing my own thing.

'I am not ashamed of the way I look, I am confident and happy. Honestly, I think that is all that matters.'

Clearly not as natural as when she walked down the aisle, the buxom blonde admitted that she has surgically-enhanced her looks already with breast implants and lip injections.

Dailymail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...