Saturday 7 March 2015

Kim Kardashian reveals platinum blond makeover inspired by Madonna

The 34-year-old actress and model said that her striking new look was sparked by none other than Madonna.
''I’ve always had this image of Madonna with platinum hair in my references folder on my computer and I’ve been waiting a long time to try the look. I thought what better time than right now for Paris Fashion Week,'' she said.
New York Daily News reports that Kim Kardashian also revealed that the choice to go from brunette to blonde wasn’t planned, but instead a “really last minute decision.”

As for Kardashian’s next major hair makeover, she hinted that she might draw inspiration from closer to home.
“I think it would be really fun to try that short turquoise hair that Kylie has,” the star said, referring to her youngest sister Kylie Jenner, who’s been known to sport blue-hued locks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...