Monday 27 April 2015

I drank '2 Inches' of liquor the night of my arrest - Kim Richards tells Dr. Phil

Days after the 50-year-old Kim Richards entered rehab, details of the night that led to the reality star's arrest are coming to light.

She was arrested at the hotel after she started displaying "belligerent insolent behavior.

In a new preview for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills personality's interview on Dr. Phil, Richards explains that she drank a glass full of about 2 in. of liquor before getting behind the wheel April 16.

"I pulled in [to the Beverly Hills Hotel] because I'm comfortable there, I've been going there since I'm a little girl," she says in the clip. "The bar was closed. It was empty."

"Were you loud, were you obnoxious, were you crazy?" Phil McGraw asks her.

"Kim went to rehab finally because she got arrested, she humiliated her kids and she wants to avoid jail," the source said. "If the arrest hadn't happened, she wouldn't be going to rehab; it would be business as usual."

Source: People

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...