Monday 26 October 2015

Rita Ora talks about her relationship with 26-year-old man when she was just 14

Rita Ora talked about her relationship with a 26-year-old man when she was only 14 in her new book ''Hot Right Now''  .

''I was 14 when I had my first relationship with a guy,'' the 24-year-old ' X-Factor judge' wrote in her book (in an excerpt from The Sun). ''I would say (he was) about 26, and you have to remember I hadn’t had a relationship before then at all. I was very new to the whole world of a man and a female.''

''I can’t begin to tell you how confident I felt when a man was interested in me. I felt like I was sexy, I felt like I had a form of respect, I felt like he listened to me. Now I know he listened to me because he obviously wanted to have sex with me. I felt good that men fancied me,'' Rita continued. ''I'd wear low tops. I'd put red lipstick on, I’d make my hair blonder. My mum would just completely be like, ‘What are you doing?' I think that’s what got me dressing crazy, why I love crazy clothes. Because my mum always let me freely express myself.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...