Thursday 25 February 2016

Elton John slams Janet Jackson, accuses her for Lip-Syncing: 'I'd rather go and see a drag queen'

Elton John slammed Janet Jackson after accusing the 49-year-old singer for lip-Syncing in concert and said he'd rather go and see a drag queen.

''You know, f*cking music magazines writing a review of Janet Jackson saying, 'This is the greatest show – four and a half stars.' It’s f*cking lip-synced! Hello! That’s not a show! I’d rather go and see a drag queen. F*ck off,'' John told Rolling Stone about Janket's show.

A decade ago, the 68-year-old entertainer ripped Madonna for lip-syncing in concert, but he does have some regrets about that one.

''I say what I feel,'' John added. ''I probably went too far with Madonna, and I got very personal and I wrote her – she was very gracious.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...