Saturday 6 August 2016

'JESUS I just want to say Thank you for giving me another year of life' - Model, Tarmar Awobutu

Nigerian international model Tarmar Oluwaseun Mathapelo Awobotu released a lengthy message on her Instagram account Saturday she turned 31 years old thanking God for giving her another year of life.

''06-08-1985= 31 years of greatness❤️ Great God, your Grace found me just as i am. JESUS I just want to say Thank you for giving me another year of life.I’m blessed because you are a forgiving, loving and an understanding God. Even though you have done so much for me but still you keep blessing me. You sustain me with good health and you prosper me far beyond my imagination.Lord help me to start this New year with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day, to still my mind so that I can hear from you Lord, help me broaden my mind and faith that I can accept all things you have planned for me. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.Be with me Lord to give the best response when I’m pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can’t pray you listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do your will and bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Thank you for my family ,aunties, uncles,foster parent and real friends you bestowed unto me,please bless them abundantly. Father continue to use me as a vessel of praise in your kingdom, make me the woman of the God kind till the end of my life. In all of this i Vow to return all praises to you. Thank you Lord🙏🏽 Happy birthday to Tarmar Oluwaseun Mathapelo Awobotu💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 #1stanniversaryofmy30th #31yearsold #wotgk #zionsfavoritedaughter #KingTarmar #faithfulfather #icantdenyGodishasbeenGoodtome #31yearsyoungerandsexier #womanofprayer #tarmarawobotu''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...