Sunday 5 March 2017

Finally! Adele confirms she is married to Simon Konecki

After months of speculation, Adele officially confirmed during her concert on Saturday March 4 while she performed her hit song “Someone Like  You'' that she and her longtime boyfriend Simon Konecki have tied the knot, after calling him her ''husband'' at last month's Grammys.

“I was trying to remember how it was I felt at the beginning of the relationship that inspired that record. Because as bad as a break-up can be and as bitter and horrible and messy as it can be, that feeling when you first fall for someone is the best feeling on earth, and I am addicted to that feeling. Obviously, I can’t go through with those feelings because I’m married now, the 28-year-old singer said at the concert.

The couple have been together since 2011 and are parents to four-year-old son Angelo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...