Tuesday 14 March 2017

Mourinho hits back at Chelsea fans: 'For this moment, Judas is No 1'

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho hit back at Chelsea fans who branded him a Judas on Monday night by claiming he's still the club's No 1 manager.

The Special One was subjected to taunts from the fans who used to worship him during Monday night's fiery clash.

He responded by holding up three fingers - in reference to the three Premier League titles he won during his two spells as boss at Stamford Bridge.

 'They can call me what they want,''Mourinho said. '' I am a professional. I defend my club. Until the moment they have a manager that wins four Premier Leagues for them, I'm the No 1.  When they have somebody who wins four Premier Leagues for them, I'll be No 2. For this moment, Judas is No 1.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...